Mk2 Lightning Cockpit for B9 Aerospace v1.3 (FAR drag fixed)

BahamutoD

How about a version without intakes, fitted for Mk.1 fuselage system? It'd likely not require altering IVA, but could be really handy for smaller fighters.

I adjusted the weight based on its size compared to the original B9 mk2 cockpit, and didn't change reaction wheel power - don't sue me =p.

BlackHoleSun - Looks like you need to update BDArmory! Those flares are old and ugly!

I love your mods! I know little about the art work, but I hope it's not too much trouble to make a Mk1 cockpit, basically removing the inlets from the current one? If it's not too much trouble, I think it's worth doing, because the existing mk1 cockpits don't look nice

Given the amount of explosives of all kinds they make, I doubt the "peace loving" bit. :) How can you trust a race that blows stuff up just for the heck of it? Weapons are actually an improvement for Kerbals. Many are designed to precisely destroy the target and not much else, which can't be said for, say, an orange fuel tank dropped from a plane... :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.