The Official KSP 14.2 Celebration Pack!

OtherDalfite

In honor of KSP not only getting a new terrain, making an ingame downloader, becoming a paid version, but also fixing the plague of deep space, the Kraken. Below are a miscellanea of parts I made myself. The flag texture however, was made by Nova Silisko. Part details below.

The Flag:

Tired of not being able to prove to your buddy that Kerbal\'s were on the Mun first? Then this is the part for you, It\'s a pod that simply attaches to the lander tank that gently sits on the Mun. Great for bases or decoration!

S2b3R.png

The Kraken:

Recently being defeated by Harv and developer crew, the Kraken is drousy and unaware that he is about to be launched on an orbital path into Kerbol. Sorry about the textures, I\'m still new to this. =P After you install this, start KSP, then close it. If not, the texture will show up gray.

goGQI.jpg

BVhPj.jpg

The Perseus Command Module

Only the finest in Kerbal engineering! This new command pod is a bit banged up on the heat shield, but it be fine, more or less. For water landings only!

u6TJW.png

N6hAs.png

Download Link

The kraken still exists. They didn\'t have time to fix it. And the patcher isn\'t technically in-game, it\'s a separate program... and also, it was created for 0.14, it was only just fixed. Oh, yeah, and 0.14 was when it became paid.

:-X

Sorry to burst your bubble!

Anyways, I love the Kraken, :P I\'d love that as an easter egg in future versions of KSP.

Do you mean on the ground, or entering atmo? This is easily solved with a .cfg edit.

The ground. If it explodes entering atmo, i would be happy ! I would have re-entry heat !

Any chance of a non-command module version of the flag, with an attachment node on top, so i can drop it off the botton of a lander?

Just go in the CFG file and replace :

Module : CommandPod

by :

Module : Strut

• 6 months later...
Update for 0.17 please.

I'm sorry for this. But I'm pretty much done with modding. It's currently beyond my understanding and I'm too busy to learn it. Please don't bump threads any older than about 2 weeks at most. This has been inactive for months. :P