RankAmateur Sketch 14

RedDwarfIV

WTF? Did you just create a My Little Kerbal comic?

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

You\'re talking to an AMLPR member. There is no way in smeg would I make ponies the main characters of any webcomic I made, with the exception of that plot arc where they fire the Orbital Friendship Cannon at an AMLPR base in an alternate dimension, with the beam deflected by the base\'s parabolic dish, into space, through a freak wormhole, across more space, through an interdimensional gateway, through more space, through a quantum jumphole, before finally hitting the Docking Ring of the TSS.Terraform in just the right place to set the TDS.Revenger adrift, and thus surviving the HSD\'s hijack of the Terran Federation vessel.

That was a long winded explanation for the fact that no, they aren\'t ponies. They are just bluish-green skinned aliens with large snouts. Ponies do not have tentacles.

In your defense, my Dad thinks they look like Tweenies. So I guess its not uncommon. I guess this is the trouble with trying to make humanoid aliens as inhuman as possible without taking away recognisable features. People think they look like childrens\' show characters.

Don\'t worry, the most important point this sketch is making is that they got hit by asteroids. A lot of the other sketches have proper jokes in them. I posted this here because I wanted feedback on the art, really.

And yes, that\'s a furry. You see, in the future, people with have more advanced genetic engineering. And with genetic engineering, furry people will make genetically engineered furries because they can.

And that\'s about why there are furries in this comic.

Don\'t worry, the most important point this sketch is making is that they got hit by asteroids. A lot of the other sketches have proper jokes in them. I posted this here because I wanted feedback on the art, really.

And yes, that\'s a furry. You see, in the future, people with have more advanced genetic engineering. And with genetic engineering, furry people will make genetically engineered furries because they can.

And that\'s about why there are furries in this comic.

The sketch is good.

You should keep practicing and you most likely will get better.

Aliens?

No, I was pointing out the extreme absurdity that is the theoretical \'My Little Kerbals: Rocketry Is Magic\'

Y U NO SATISFIED WITH BLOWING UP LITTLE GREEN MEN? Y U HAVE TO BLOW UP CHARACTERS FROM A SHOW YOU LIKE? [This sentance was aimed at Nooblet68, who I presume is a Brony. However, I have no conclusive evidence.]

Y U NO SATISFIED WITH BLOWING UP LITTLE GREEN MEN? Y U HAVE TO BLOW UP CHARACTERS FROM A SHOW YOU LIKE? [This sentance was aimed at Nooblet68, who I presume is a Brony. However, I have no conclusive evidence.]

A Brony? What\'s a Brony?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.