Project 3,14 (RSS cofig end Others)

redrem

Optimal Config KSP - 3.14X

I want to collect a set of spendthrifts and configurations to them, such that it was golden mean between hardkorny RSS/Realism Overhaul and the Vanilla version of game.

So it was difficult to Play, but it isn't impossible.

And as a symbol and the main coefficient of change of system I chose 3,14 - as a symbol of an idelny figure of "circle". Well or as onomatopoeia to overwrite of a mat, lol.

I begin assembly with a config for RSS Kerbol system. RSS 6.4X is taken as a basis.

Sources

https://github.com/Redrem/Kerbol-3.14X.git

Requirements

Real Solar System

Details

In a basis the configuration is taken RSS 6.4X

The linear sizes of Planets, orbits - 3,14X

Acceleration of gravity-1X

The upper bound of the atmosphere it is taken with 6,4X = 30-32% (1,3X)

Relief coefficient from there = 1,5X

Orbital speeds and the periods of rotation - a root 3,14 = 1,772X

Time of day: Kerbin 12 hours; Jule, Eve, Eloo, Dres - a drain; Gillie-/3,14 = 0,318 - to show force of centrifugal rotation;

The Others = 1,772. Dyuna-ayk, Muna, and all companions of Jule are synchronized as well as in a drain from the accounting of increase in time of rotation on an orbit.

Atmosphere density on Eve, Jule = 1,772 X, On the Dune - / 1,772X, On Leith 1/3,14X. Kerbin-1 atmosphere.

Delta of going into orbit of Kerbin 6,8 km/s

Plans:

RSS/3.14 with additional planets from Planet factory. And with all satellites there is km some + some special (well-known or an interesting form / orbit)

And all dwarf planets. Internal and external solar system.

Assembly of cunning planets with amusing characteristics under the size of system

Editing of configurations of popular spendthrifts on our taste.

Assembly of all collection in one package.

Pleasant game.

KSC

u9CUQpkW-OE.jpg

Kerbin

FlyifD3L4xY.jpg

Layte:

JKUbqdKrhdk.jpg

Eve:

4ItHOJNTcnQ.jpg

Kerbol system, speed Kerbin

hLtnQz_UB1s.jpg

Looks promising! Ideal for people that want more space, but still want to have that creative Kerbal feeling and don't want to suffer from the contrains of RSS and Realism overhaul.

While at it, could you also add some high eliptical commets? Co-orbital objects, or Perhaps even an asteriod belt?

I don't know if it's possible but could you increase the SOI of the mun to allow a Geosyncronius orbit? It would be great to park a communication satelite behind the mun

Edited by FreeThinker

It is my first attempt.

So far I can edit foreign fashions only. And only settings.

As soon as I am able to understand useful features and planets will be added.

Asteroids can be made different - like planets dwarfs on rails. Or casual - as NASA mission.

And what with SOI? The synchronous orbit with Mun is Lagrange's point. And with mechanics of game and Lagrange's ring.

For such will have or to accelerate rotation of Mun, - that will make it not synchronous.

To change the weight of the satellite or an orbit round the planet - it is useless.

I counted radiuses of a synchronous orbit for the synchronous satellite here. The formula turned out

Rsin = A * (M2/M1)^1/3

And vormula of a coverage of gravitation.

Rsoi = A * (M2/M1)^2/5

The synchronous orbit for the synchronous satellite can't be.

And simulation of points of Lagrange won't turn out.

I apologize for false hope.

In the evening I was in a stupor a little, when considered.

Edited by redrem

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.