Project Arctic Film- Be Part Of Something Great

Vagani

That is really good! To do some of those vfx, you'll probably need mods and post-processing.

*points at self*

I could do that hologram bit in Blender.

Edit: oh, are we going to need custom mods for this? I could make the tower.

Well in reality the tower can be a welded structure made of plate and whatever. We'll need custom textures definitely. Yeah post effects and stuff will defo be needed, thanks starwhip :)

Well in reality the tower can be a welded structure made of plate and whatever. We'll need custom textures definitely. Yeah post effects and stuff will defo be needed, thanks starwhip :)

Cool. Considering there is an importer for craft into Blender, if we made a .craft of the tower, I could make a 100% accurate hologram.

Perhaps soon I can make the tower. I-Beams and plates will probably be the main components.

I finished a rather interesting 1-man VTOL yesterday... now that I have the concept, I'll make a bigger one. Perhaps that Heliplane.

Are we going to make this "realistic", with propellers (we'd probably need mods) or "Kerbal" with jet thrusters? I vote jets.

I finished a rather interesting 1-man VTOL yesterday... now that I have the concept, I'll make a bigger one. Perhaps that Heliplane.

Are we going to make this "realistic", with propellers (we'd probably need mods) or "Kerbal" with jet thrusters? I vote jets.

I also vote jets.

Also, announcements/news like this should be posted to the google group, so that everyone is getting the information faster, more reliably, and in a more organised fassion.

I also vote jets.

Also, announcements/news like this should be posted to the google group, so that everyone is getting the information faster, more reliably, and in a more organised fassion.

Mobile device no likey Google Group... :(

Also school internet blocks it.

Mobile device no likey Google Group... :(

Also school internet blocks it.

Just sent your emails to [email protected].....I may not like it because you are not in the groups but its worth a try.

Also, it you want, try getting the chrome extension "ultrasurf" from the chrome webstore. It it works It should unblock everything.

Yeah Jets seems best, hmm tuck do you want me to make a website just for announcements?

No, My idea with the google group is that whenever someone had a question/anouncement/comment/etc. they would post there, and a email with the information would shoot out to everyone involved in the project, notifying them. Also, we can keep accurate count of who is involved via who is in the group. The problem with a website is that people will have to manualy check it, and this may lead to more inactive users.

Just sent your emails to [email protected].....I may not like it because you are not in the groups but its worth a try.

Also, it you want, try getting the chrome extension "ultrasurf" from the chrome webstore. It it works It should unblock everything.

Chrome store is not supported for my device. On my laptop, however, I've got Ultrasurf as a plugin and standalone, as well as a backup proxy that has ceased functioning.

I'll check in when this team thing is sorted out.

Chrome store is not supported for my device. On my laptop, however, I've got Ultrasurf as a plugin and standalone, as well as a backup proxy that has ceased functioning.

I'll check in when this team thing is sorted out.

Now that I am owner, I can add you via an email.

I think that craft submission thread is dead... :(

So, I'll put this here.

vejnHDz.png

It's got really soft front wheel suspension, toggleable side and rear doors (Made out of antennas), and room for 6 passengers plus a driver. Theoretically it has room for eight passengers if I scooted the seats closer together.

Just join our google group, declare your job (see 'classes' at beginning of thread) and/or intrests, and go from there.

Well I have lots of interests. I will work wherever there is work. If an area is lacking, put me there! :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.