Unusual Long Loading

This problem has been with me with quite some time.It is not consistent however but comes once a while.The loading starts with all the sound files which take an eternity for some reason compared to normal loading.I have plenty of mods with active texture management and the game usually works (not including the often 15min then crash thing that is happens when i overbuild supermassive crafts).Using 32bit obviously and this has happen with my old KSP installs since .23-.24 era.

Edited by victor tan

The usual cause of very slow startup times is having installed but disconnected network devices (e.g. do you have, or have ever had, Hamachi installed? If so, uninstall it. If it still doesn't work then search this forum and google for advice on how to remove all traces from your machine.)

If it isn't that then, as Malah wrote, we will probably need a log file (see the sticky thread for details on how to find and upload your output_log.txt/player.log file) to help you further...

The usual cause of very slow startup times is having installed but disconnected network devices (e.g. do you have, or have ever had, Hamachi installed? If so, uninstall it. If it still doesn't work then search this forum and google for advice on how to remove all traces from your machine.)

If it isn't that then, as Malah wrote, we will probably need a log file (see the sticky thread for details on how to find and upload your output_log.txt/player.log file) to help you further...

Well uninstalling hamachi worked.I do use hamachi though but may I ask why is an app like hamachi has to do with slowing the KSP loading?

Well uninstalling hamachi worked.I do use hamachi though but may I ask why is an app like hamachi has to do with slowing the KSP loading?

Well, as I understand it, it is a combination of a bug in a particular part of Unity when you have installed but non-working network adapters and KSP using that part of Unity when it doesn't really need to. Hopefully one or both of these aspects will be fixed at some point in the fairly near future...

Well, as I understand it, it is a combination of a bug in a particular part of Unity when you have installed but non-working network adapters and KSP using that part of Unity when it doesn't really need to. Hopefully one or both of these aspects will be fixed at some point in the fairly near future...

Well then thanks to both of you :D may the kraken spare you

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.