Making your KSP screenshots better! [Big Images]

tajampi

I have a couple images that could be cleaned up. Take your time, prioritize people over me please.

Choose the best one with the best lighting Ect.

http://imgur.com/a/upQhh

Oh, and thanks for helping me out in the support section!

(Please don't do them all... That's torture.)

Edited by Engineer4487

PLS optimize my KSC launch wallpaper in KSP 0.24 (didn't have time to make one in 0.25/0.90, and I think it is still pretty good even without the administrationBuilding). Clouds added using Volumetric Clouds mod. Launch of stock Kerbal X (too small to distinguish actually).

I am also making a KSP cinematic, and when I'm done (scheduled for publishing by the end of April, cause lots of things to do), could you please optimize my cover art for the video? THX AGAIN!

Lossless download link (Dropbox)

Lossy preview

I3yNkCV.jpg

Edited by deepspacecreeper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! :D

I don't really have much time to make all the screenshots, but i will probably make a few today. Feeling like 'lens flaring' :P

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Pandoras Kitten's ship over the earth!

d8P9130.jpg

(It was hard to find auroras which looked good, and drawing them was near impossible, so i used the best one i found, sorry if it looks a bit bad)

- - - Updated - - -

Another one! :D

Beware, name creativity is under 9000!

Waterlubber's kerbals viewing Jool:

MLGgWoU.png

That looks great! I know what you mean about the aurora and not to worry, I think if I ran a black and white filter over it and added some obscure Cyrillic text, it could very well pass off as the Kerbal equivalent of an early Salyut / Almaz Earth observation station :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there!

I know you're busy, so don't feel pressured, but I've got a screenshot that could use a bit of sprucing up. I took it not too long ago, when an SSTO got stuck on the surface of Eve. (Just a side note, that temperature bar is annoying, if you do do this screenshot, would you mind removing that? Thanks! Also the intake is green for some reason, so same applies there. And sorry I'm being so picky, but the time warp etc things around the edge are annoying, so if you wouldn't mind, could those go as well?)

Sorry I'm being so picky about this! I appreciate your time and thank you in advance for anticipation of a great piece of work as always!

feguEkk.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.