Caption the Picture

Red Iron Crown

Thanks to MrMuddyBoots/Sun for the inspiration for this thread.

The Rules:

1. Post a funny or insightful caption for the picture in the previous post.

2. Include a picture for the next poster to caption in your post.

3. Try to avoid posting pictures that already have text in them (i.e. "macro" images) as those already have a caption.

4. Absolutely no mud in your picture or mention of mud in your caption. If the previous reply has a picture with mud in it, ignore it and reply to the post before that one.

5. Aside from the previous two rules, anything goes for the picture or caption as long as it doesn't violate the community guidelines. Pictures do not have to be KSP-related (but they can be).

6. Have fun!

To get things started I'll reuse one I posted in the other thread as it's one of the funniest glitches in KSP I've personally encountered:

screenshot278.png

Edited by Red Iron Crown

"ITS COFFEE TIME RIGHT? LIKE RIGHT NOW? COFFEE? COFFEE?!?!!!

Holo-the-Wise-Wolf-duncan-superfan-3-3-3-20644588-616-556.png

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20600000/Holo-the-Wise-Wolf-duncan-superfan-3-3-3-20644588-616-556.png

Cannot for the life of me get this pic to show up here, so heres a back up link. idk if you can see the image but i cant :(

Edited by r4pt0r

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.