Guess a movie in 140 chars

Kulebron

Rules are simple: a description must hint the plot of the movie, be witty and funny, and not too short. Users guess, who guessed correctly the first will make his description next.

Example: a lone father comes to his daughter's room and throws books to attract her attention.

Of course, it's Interstellar

My turn.

During a strike, an ordinary worker sabotages the mine and kills the greedy capitalist. << correct my English if necessary.

Please, don't post descriptions before the last one is cracked. Everybody cracks yours if you cracked the other one.

I assume SciFi movies as our denominator here.

Edited by Kulebron

None of the above. Please hold on with your descriptions, let's crack the first one. :)

I promise to give hints in the next page if it's too hard. But it's not :)

During a strike, an ordinary worker sabotages the mine and kills the greedy capitalist.

None of these, and the description is very literal. It's sci-fi.

During a strike, an ordinary worker sabotages the mine and kills the greedy capitalist, freeing poor people who suffered under his rule.

;)

uBIJaNt.jpg

Edited by Kulebron

Star Wars

There's a strike on the Deathstar, Palpatine is killed, the poor are freed from Imperial rule.

:)

If I'm right here's my movie:

Getting colder, only chance to survive is a jump-start of the generator, others tried before but their fate is unknown.

Besides, Palpatine doesn't die (or even appear) in the first Star Wars movie, and even in the third, Luke does not kill him. Vader and Palpatine kill each other.

But darn, I was so sure it was V. I mean, the villain is even named "Creedy" for heck's sake :D

So yeah, I got nothin'. Can't recall any sci-fi movies involving mining right now...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.