Enhanced navball - how to make it scale and slide?

I have but today installed Economic Boom on my brand new computer. All works perfectly, the game is a beautiful thing with many improvements. Hurrah.

Plus, in the same vein of good tidings, I have successfully installed the Engineering Redux mod and that has already put Jeb in orbit around the Mun with much celebration in ground control.

However it seems that my attempt to install the enhanced navball has failed. It doesn't seem any different from the normal KSP0.25 navball. I cannot seem to find any way to slide or scale it to be larger. There is no GUI button for the Enhanced Navball feature.

Ah. Well in that case I can probably change the GUI size setting in the config so I can actually see the icons.

I'm not even being sarcastic, it seems like the frame rate has literally quadrupled with the new KSP 0.25 release (on my fairly new hardware) and I'm now running everything at 1920x1280 at some beautiful refresh rate. Problem is that all the text is really tiny on my screen and I can barely read it. I should count myself lucky I guess.

I can wait until this is solved. The game plays better than ever.

Thanks.

Just for completeness' sake - you have the Toolbar mod installed as well, right? I don't know if the button appears without it. I say this because I'm using ENB perfectly fine, sliding and all, on 0.25.

I can confirm this too...I have about 70 mods installed, on 0.25, and while several others are causing issues, ENB works flawlessly for me...I have to run KSP in 1024x768 most of the time, so I use this mod for the slider/scaler QUITE often, needless to say....but I also have the Toolbar installed (with 21 buttons, from almost a dozen mods using it... :) ) ...

Edited by Stone Blue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.