Hello from Kentucky

Rasip

Yes, i live in Kentucky. No, I'm not a redneck. I found KSP after one of my favorite minecraft youtubers started a KSP lets play (BevoLJ). I've watched most of Scott Manley's videos. So far i have only landed on about 3/4 of Mun's biomes, all of Kerbin, and done a few Minmus missions.

Hello there! Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't already, you should check out the mods scene, as there are many varied mods that may catch your interest. You might want to try SCANSat, as that would help you track down the last few biomes that you have to visit on the Mun.

Other than that, enjoy your stay!

• 2 weeks later...

I've landed in every biome on kerbin and mun in a single game. :)

Also, i've finished the tech tree several times.

I have yet to make it out of the Kerbin/mun/minmus SoI.

Current modlist : All of the USI mods, mechjeb, KAS, KAC, Stage Recovery, Stockbugfix, ModularMultiWheels, select root, science alert, universal storage (thinking about dropping), Tac Fuel Balancer and life support, NovaPunch, RealChute, FinePrint, Near Future solar and electrical (just the batteries), Tweakscale, ScanSat, KerbalJointReinforcement, ShipManifest (for pulling science to the command pod, looking for a replacement), InfernalRobotics, and a few parts from B9.

Oh, I'm playing on hard with revert/quickload on. honestly, after you get about 50K for the first orbital flight money kind of stops mattering at all :(

Also, I still haven't managed to build a plane that doesn't either spin out, self destruct on the runway, or fly straight regardless of what I'm telling it. :(

Edited by Rasip
update