W.I.P. HABOne 2.5mt modules

IGNOBIL

Wow, I kind of lost speed on this after the holidays since I went on a binge of MKS, but with all this positive feed back I've been back on it and will post further news this weekend, I hope.

I will also start a Github on this to see if I can get some help on some of the config files

The good thing about playing alot with MKS lately (besides being awesome) its I learned some tricks to optimize textures switching that I will apply on HabOne!

Not dead, just been a month on holidays!

Just need to get your priorities in order. KSP first, then God/food/water/real-life-stuff, then in the end comes rest/relaxation and (optional) mental-health.

You don't need the mental health care if the rest/relaxation is a dirt nap. (aka "I'll rest when I'm dead!")

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey IGNOBIL we can see you still lurking in the forums :wink:, any word on progress with this little gem?

Sorry mate, spend too much time playing KSP not enough modding! And been messing about with MKS

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.