Grafik glitch 0.90

I got the same thing when forcing OpenGL mode. Try removing that flag.

Awesome! thanks :)

It's no good just posting that pic superm18, see the stickies for info on what you need to post to get support :)

Dang it! my head was up my as* sorry.

KSP version: 0.90

Detailed explanation:got this wierd flikkering thing going on, happend after changing all the settings to max (never been a problem before)

Screenshot:Kxls8DI.jpg

Ouput log:https://www./?nr6z6eyqr949nk1

System specifications:

Asus P6T Deluxe MB

Intel i7 920 (3,6Ghz)

12 GB OZC ram (1603 Mhz)

GTX 770 2 GB

OS drive 1 TB hybrid drive

1 TB HD

3 TB HD

Hmm, something is very much not right. It reports your local build ID as 297. Check that you're not running the 64-bit version and you're launching KSP.exe, nothing else.

Edit: Why is the upload date on that output_log from July?

Edited by Ted

Hmm, something is very much not right. It reports your local build ID as 297. Check that you're not running the 64-bit version and you're launching KSP.exe, nothing else.

Edit: Why is the upload date on that output_log from July?

must have gotten the wrong file, here it is: http://www./view/nr6z6eyqr949nk1/output_log(5).txt

It's a clean install and running 32 bit:

LlFwEnp.png

Sorry superm18, turns out that -force-opengl and -force-dx11 are Unity3D issues that Squad can't fix, best you can hope for is that someone on the Unity forums has figured out a workaround.

yes to bad, guess i need to cut back on the mods, ones they update

it's very much NOT resolved. You need -force-opengl on 32-bit or you can't run any significant level of modification. It was working just fine with 0.25 using -force-opengl, and now on 0.90 it's not. It's not a unity issue, or it would have been just as broken on 0.25. I'm having the same issue. If I run in windowed mode (alt-enter), then it's ok, but... In the absence of a working 64-bit build, we *absolutely must* have OpenGL mode working correctly like it did in 0.25.

it's very much NOT resolved. You need -force-opengl on 32-bit or you can't run any significant level of modification. It was working just fine with 0.25 using -force-opengl, and now on 0.90 it's not. It's not a unity issue, or it would have been just as broken on 0.25. I'm having the same issue. If I run in windowed mode (alt-enter), then it's ok, but... In the absence of a working 64-bit build, we *absolutely must* have OpenGL mode working correctly like it did in 0.25.

Actually unity received an update.

Something else maybe...Have you tried using the OpenGL switch along with the -popupwindow? Perhaps that will work since you say that windowed mode is working.

Cheers,

~Claw

It's very much a Unity3D issue: see their changelist for Unity 4.6.1

"OpenGL: Fixed fullscreen rendering on Windows." @ http://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-4.6.1

We'll have to wait until Squad can implement a Unity update.

I read that they didn't use the newer Unity for this release and we're still on 4.5.x - not true?

What KasperVLD said. However, I will say again to give OpenGL a try in borderless window mode by using the OpenGL command with the -popupwindow command. Many users are reporting success with this combo of flags.

Cheers,

-Claw

To my memory, the Unity build received a minor update for 0.90. Sadly, most of the bugs that turned up have actually been fixed on Unity's end, but we still have to wait until Squad can get a build of KSP running properly on the newer version of Unity.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.