Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. KSP has psychokinesis. Get Jeb in a bad situation and he'll respond by slamming you against the opposite wall. If you really pee him off, you'll be blown clean through it and your charred shell will end on an Earth escape trajectory.

I wish Earth actually had a new Sun each day, and the old one went away.

You steal overfloater's wishes and pretend they were yours (reference to a wish corruption used against me just a little bit ago). Now you also get burned alive in a wish bad enough to be unable to be corrupted further.

I wish for a decent warship in KSP

Granted. But it turns out that the universe is highly unstable, so "living horribly ever after" only lasts a few seconds before you completely cease to exist.

I wish I hadn't been too lazy to change my avatar picture and signature from my Christmas images during the summer.

Granted. However, Christmas is re-scheduled to take place in summer and you are too lazy to correct it back, so you didn't have your Christmas images during Christmas in July.

I wish for a small (1 meter diameter) bottomless hole to form in my backyard.