Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but you had complete control of the world for one Planck time, so you could not process your powers fast enough. Roughly 10 exponent−43 seconds.

I wish for Jool to be compressed so it can fit in my hand.

Edited by lordpie

Granted, but then a witch would use her powers to make you a toad, and for miracles, well, you would have to wait longer than your lifespan to have one.

I wish for a 100 capacity cockpit that has IVA's, and EVA's built in.

granted but you are a dalek that came from a human genetic chane so you hate your own existence and you are supremely insane

i wish i was an amasing person who flew around the universe in a TARDIS, and was a timelord

granted only when it sets it sets for the last time meaning that the planet you are on begins orbiting like the moon, as in the dark side of tthe planet stays dark so you get trapped there forever and freeze

edit: wish i had a wish

Edited by zapy97

Granted. Its about the ISS, the Earth gets bored with it and stops sending up supplies. The commode breaks again, the air pumps degrade and by the time it's heading down for a destructive re-entry the astronauts are dehydrated, hungry and drowning in their own filth. Overall the movie makes you sick and hate your species.

I wish for the fastest computer in the world.

Granted, but the outside is made of dust so it screws up the internals of the machine permanently, and you have to pay tax on the useless machine for over 9,000 years.

I wish for the genetic code that belongs to the giant cockroach in MIB.

Granted, but it gets released one night and everybody in the world is trying to download it at the same time from some dusty old server at Squad, and your download gets interrupted over and over forever.

I wish for a flawless theory of the functioning of the human brain.