Christmas tree for the holidays?

OopsThatNotWork

Since it is Christmas time, I was just wondering if there was any chance somebody out there could make a hi-res christmas tree object (part) for the game? I would like to but I have little to no experience in doing so. Are there any bored people who are good at this that might be able to help?

(A tree that lights up would be epic, if anyone decides to help me out on this)

[To mods: sorry if i put this in wrong folder, couldn't decide which one to put it in]

yeah I support the home grown tree movement. much more fun to build your own and they're all unique. I didn't make one this year but in the past I'd made one similar to Liowen's, but with small strut cubes (resulted in a stupid part count!). I really like Xacktar's use of intakes, would not have thought of that!

yeah I support the home grown tree movement. much more fun to build your own and they're all unique. I didn't make one this year but in the past I'd made one similar to Liowen's, but with small strut cubes (resulted in a stupid part count!). I really like Xacktar's use of intakes, would not have thought of that!

I think mine had nearly 200 parts, but a lot of that is due to the lights since I went nuts. I should start working on part two of this idea LOL

There is a tree mod part that should still be available here:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/27273-I-am-SO-grateful-to-have-such-an-awesome-community-here-on-KSP/page3?p=335733#post335733

Probably needs the CFG file modified, by putting part { and } at the beginning and end to make it work in newer versions of ksp though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.