[v1.3!] Silisko Industries Doughnut Research & Spacecraft Development

NovaSilisko

Great, love the new parts.

Could you make the non-detaching size adapters allow fuel flow through them?

Can you make a 2m detachable coupling and a straight walled 2m detachable coupling that is also a shroud that covers up the item above it, could be used to hide the satellite or a rocket motor.

Thanks!

ok for some reason your parts all show up black they work great but what am i doing wrong to get all black parts?

Are you sure it's his parts that are showing up black or have you installed my Pirate Pack?

A screenshot would be helpful.

Cheers

Skunky

Are you sure it's his parts that are showing up black or have you installed my Pirate Pack?

A screenshot would be helpful.

Cheers

Skunky

Yea there his, there either all black or missing, the part is there but you can't see it. I will try to get some screen shots when i'm done at work

once again i commend you for a largely awesome pack of parts!

and if i may throw in another 2 cents - we seem to be missing a nice 2-meter decoupler ;D

awesome parts man! seriously! :cheers:

once again i commend you for a largely awesome pack of parts!

and if i may throw in another 2 cents - we seem to be missing a nice 2-meter decoupler ;D

awesome parts man! seriously! :cheers:

>obligatory 'can I have these parts put in the next update' message :P

Kidding, it's up to you and harvester - but the part-love is appreciated!

Edit: also making a bunch of satellites

ss20110727164012.png

Checking out the 0.7 pack now.

Can you make a 2-3m detaching coupler that that has the attachment points in the center, with space above and below, so you you can have something hidden above, and below it? some of the bigger rockets are hard to control and you could hide a RCS module in the bottom of the cone and the 2m rocket in the top.

Ok i can't get a good shot of the parts screen but this is basically what all your parts look like but several are showing as blank spaces in the parts screen. the parts shown are the 1m to 2 m adaptor, large fuel tank and medium bertha

Well i'm lost i reinstalled the game and redownloaded v.07 still the same. What sucks id the parts all work fine just look ugly or are invisable. I hate to say this but can someone explain the install process to me like i was a 3 yr old. Never had this problem before.

Well i'm lost i reinstalled the game and redownloaded v.07 still the same. What sucks id the parts all work fine just look ugly or are invisable. I hate to say this but can someone explain the install process to me like i was a 3 yr old. Never had this problem before.

Keep in mind that I haven't installed this particular pack (yet) and so I don't know if the author preserved directory structure when zipped. If he did, all you should have to do is unzip it directly to the parts folder of your ksp install. If that doesn't work, check for the part name in the cfg file, and make sure it matches the folder that was created when you unzipped it to the parts folder (I bet it does, or someone would have complained by now).

If that does not work, I would suggest that you open an explorer window, navigate to the /ksp/parts/(thispackname) folder, open that, and then post a screen shot so we can see what's going on.

Have you been to the How To forum and read the sticky on mod installation? It might help you understand the proper place to put your files.

All you do is put all the folders in the rar file into the parts folder. No mess, no fuss. I don't know what's wrong.

Some people just aren't very computer savvy. Installing mods for them can be quite a scary prospect.

Cheers

Skunky

Ok i finally figured this out, after thinking i was crazy for a few days, on a hunch i removed winzip from my computer and downloaded 7-zip, and thats all it took. Winzip wasn't showing the folders it was showing all the files in all the folders instead and it wasn't giving me any options to get to the folders view i have no idea why it did this but when i opened in 7-zip all the folders were there and everything looks great sorry about the confustion.