I want clouds, what mod to choose for?

thaflya

Hello guys,

recently i saw several pictures with clouds, some with Planes fly through clouds and some where u see Kerbin from Space with Clouds in the Atmosphere. Which way is the best to get this into my game, which mods that work in 0.9 are recomended for this?

Hello guys,which mods that work in 0.9 are recommended for this?
Environmental Visual Enhancements is the answer you're looking for. It should still work in 0.90, from the comments in the thread.

I agree. I download the entire thing, then go one folder in and delete the "city lights" directory, leaving me with only those awesome clouds.

First off, thank you for the quick answers. Here I got 2 answers, Astronomer's Visual pack and Environmental Visual Enhancements. Now i need to know what is better for clouds. My PC specs are i5 2500k 3,3 Ghz, 8 Gb Ram and Geforce GTX 560 Ti.

First off, thank you for the quick answers. Here I got 2 answers, Astronomer's Visual pack and Environmental Visual Enhancements. Now i need to know what is better for clouds. My PC specs are i5 2500k 3,3 Ghz, 8 Gb Ram and Geforce GTX 560 Ti.

Environmental Visual Enhancements is the base mod.

Unless I am very much mistaken, Astronomer's Visual Pack is a set of super high resolution textures and detail configs for EVE that further improve the graphical fidelity (at the cost of framerate).

Ok i choosed Environmental Visual Enhancements cause i was scared for the high cpu requirements of Astronomer's Visual pack. I deleted the city lights, and it works great. Looks very nice from Space and works while flying in atmopshere, i like it. Thank you guys for the help. I love this community :)

This thread can be closed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.