Rate The Spaceship Above You

Engineer of Stuff

(xrayfish's IS a ship. From a movie called "Meet Dave")

8/10. Looks like an SSTO that doesn't involve absurd amounts of wing clipping (unless they're just really well hidden).

FarOKjCl.png

Technically a plane and not a spaceship, but hey, I'm running out of pictures xD

(OT: Being a 1.0.2 design, nope. It does, however, abuse the lift of Mk2 components heavily. THough there are some control surfaces on the back of those forward small deltas which I use for flaps (cuts over 30m/s off the take-off run). Still tweaking that thing for stability issues.)

The rocket SEEMS great, but it seems as if it's still in the planning phase. It hasn't even been constructed or even photographed yet. I'm worried about the Air and Spaceworthiness of a rocket made out of nothing. A rocket made of nothing, while being very scientifically advanced, doesn't seem feasible JUST yet, even in our high-tech age.

FBNR.png

7/10 Seems like it wouldn't work well in space.

V0hAB5L.png

This is the product of screwing around in Sketchup for four hours with no prior modeling experience.

By the way, all the textures you see are the default textures that come with Sketchup because I suck at texturing.

Edited by mythbusters844

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.