The KSP Community My Little Pony Megathread

Drakomis

Guest butt head
Actually that's better, considering that not many people consider spoiling those images, you're all good.

The only thing i was worried about is NSFW pictures, fortunately people here have been mature.

what does that mean if you put it in a spoiler then you can get away with more vulgar content? cus i would think it would be any better

but as i said i could use help with making it i could use an image or a few to animate her being bumped

I am not a modder by myself and sorry, if it has been mentioned before. But have somepony already considered to replace the Kerbonauts through Ponynauts? I personally looking forward for a mod like this since a longer time and it would make the game at least 20% cooler. Nothing against the Kerbonauts, but ponies would always win. :D

Guest butt head
i am not a modder by myself and sorry, if it has been mentioned before. But have somepony already considered to replace the kerbonauts through ponynauts? I personally looking forward for a mod like this since a longer time and it would make the game at least 20% cooler. Nothing against the kerbonauts, but ponies would always win. :D

no way killing harmless ponys why WHY WHY?!

94d97de5.jpg

also i like the wall paper tim

Edited by butt head
for got to complent tim :)

It would actually encourage peoples to try harder and not to crash every rocket. :P

Ok, some unponyed capsules for a first testflight would be nice indeed then.

And i always wanted to run an equestrian space program. :D

also i like the wall paper tim

I tought more about:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58378/mlp/images/5/53/CutieMarkCrusadersfirstmeet.png :P

They actually still seaching for their Cutie Marks. And why not Space Rockets? :D

I have a question for you bronies. You claim you watch this show because it shows the values of friendship or some crap. What I'm wondering is that why not just watch an adult show that embodies the same values? Shows like How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, hell even Adventure Time emphasize the strength of friendship. So why MLP? Why colourful ponies when there are much better options out there? What exactly makes a grown man find something like this appealing? That's what i've never understood. Someone please help.

This isn't trolling, I'm genuinely interested.

Its indeed a good show, who is cute, adorable and also funny. But i like the values it has also very much. Everything together gives the show a very high rating for me. But i have to admit, that i only like the G4 of mlp. From the nature, and its also the only show where the ponies are cute in my opion (the one from Lauren Faust). The older ones are ugly in my opinion. ^^

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30300000/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-the-hub-30357001-1600-1320.jpg

So why MLP? Why colourful ponies when there are much better options out there?
What exactly makes a grown man find something like this appealing? That's what i've never understood. Someone please help.

You think that the options you've laid out are going to be as good for others as they are to you. I'd guess your real problem is that you don't want to accept that this isn't necessarily the case.

I'm not going to go any further for the time being as I don't feel very pleasant about replying to this post.

Guest butt head
I have a question for you bronies. You claim you watch this show because it shows the values of friendship or some crap. What I'm wondering is that why not just watch an adult show that embodies the same values? Shows like How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, hell even Adventure Time emphasize the strength of friendship. So why MLP? Why colourful ponies when there are much better options out there? What exactly makes a grown man find something like this appealing? That's what i've never understood. Someone please help.

This isn't trolling, I'm genuinely interested.

i dont watch for the values i watch for the same reason i like sponge it entertains me and i think its funny though i do like that it has morels/values restores some of my hope in humanity :sticktongue: you know reminds me we still have those thing :)

So who's everyone's fav character anyways, Bet no-one can guess mine.

ill bet you like ditz do the best :sticktongue:

and those mlp best pony lists are so for noobs....

• rainbow dash
  • apple jack

• twilight
  • pinky
  • flutter shy
  • rarity

a list in a spoiler for your ease

[spoiler=top ponys]

[list]
<br />
[*]
<br />
[*]
<br />
[*]
<br />
[*]
<br />
[*]
<br />
[*]
[/spoiler]

Edited by butt head

Hey, the reason we like ponies, is that they are colourful, and not just some guy with a sword yelling out ADVENTURE TIME. And plus the show is pretty entertaining, and the fanbase is good (if you know the right places.).

EDIT: I'm amazed you were polite on it also, thanks.

(long-winded plethora of questions)

A show is a show. Every show has certain entertainment values to certain people, and MLP is no different. And with the question on watching adult shows - reminds me of my many 'arguments' with trolls on MyNintendoNews. To take games, for example - why do people play games like Super Smash Bros, when there's much gorier, if less fun, fighting games out there? Maybe they just offer a better experience.

Also, I apologise if I sound angry. I don't mean to.