The KSP Community My Little Pony Megathread

Drakomis

his mane and tail could use some more bounce/regular shape, and the upper eyelid is kind of displaced  I think it should curve more downward.

not bad for a pony in the style of the show, here's a basic look at how I do colts if I want to go all out though

O3cOL.png

Edited by Accelerando

Yeah. That topic...

Good point. So, them Crystal ponies. I don't know why, but I think that the 'Crystal Pony' name is the name of the pegasus/unicorn mix of Princess Cadence, Luna and Celestia - solely due to the fact of them not having a name, and the line 'Princess Cadence needs our help'.

Alternatively, the Crystal ponies might just be the inhabitants of the crystal kingdom - if you pay attention to the images in the book of the song.

Yeah. That topic...

Good point. So, them Crystal ponies. I don't know why, but I think that the 'Crystal Pony' name is the name of the pegasus/unicorn mix of Princess Cadence, Luna and Celestia - solely due to the fact of them not having a name, and the line 'Princess Cadence needs our help'.

Alternatively, the Crystal ponies might just be the inhabitants of the crystal kingdom - if you pay attention to the images in the book of the song.

Actually, the pegasus/unicorn mix is called an alicorn, it is the official name.