[v0.19] Damned Robotics Version 1.3

DYJ

It appears that DR is a collaboration between r4mon and DYJ. r4mon wrote the mumechlib library, and it is available under the GPL license, meaning that we in the community can modify and redistribute it. The parts were created by DYJ, who has asked for permissions before redistributing. It seems that we can release a fixed .dll and source code, but not the parts.

I have asked, all I can do is wait for a reply. I need to distribute this for the dropship pack. Confirmed tested and working great in 0.20.2

I have asked, all I can do is wait for a reply. I need to distribute this for the dropship pack. Confirmed tested and working great in 0.20.2

If the only thing you need is mumech.dll, go ahead and use it, you already have permission to use, modify and redistribute - it's GPL.

If the only thing you need is mumech.dll, go ahead and use it, you already have permission to use, modify and redistribute - it's GPL.

No, unfortunately that does not give me the desired results. I am not just trying to load parts for the sake of loading them, I needed a functioning servo, and I need permission to distribute my modified Rotatrons.

I just didn't want to release a copy of it out there before I asked r4mon or DYJ, it's just common courtesy. I did not invent the rotatron, I just use it religiously.

Ah, ok.

I must say, I am far too excited about this. I am sitting on a tropical beach at 8am with sweet black coffee and a lady cooking me spicy noodles, yet here I am fantasising about satellites that unfold for deployment and KAS winches on the end of moveable cranes!

Ah, ok.

I must say, I am far too excited about this. I am sitting on a tropical beach at 8am with sweet black coffee and a lady cooking me spicy noodles, yet here I am fantasising about satellites that unfold for deployment and KAS winches on the end of moveable cranes!

May i ask where your located? I would assume an asian country.

I put a new version on GitHub. I'll remove it once there is an official version.

http://tinyurl.com/DRobotics

To download click where it says "View Raw".

Thank you very much, i prefer your layout over the original. i have a weird texture deformity on the claw. at the end where it should be pointed, its square. But hey im not complaining. Thank you again

May i ask where your located? I would assume an asian country.

I live in Malaysia, currently on holidays on Pulau Perhentian Kecil. Trying to concentrate on seeing reef sharks today instead of theorising whether I can make a docking ring rotate with servos.

2 Days on, still have not received a reply from either DYJ or R4mon (busy as bees fixing things I would imagine) so still have no confirmation if we can distribute this fixed plugin. Hopefully we get an answer soon guys.

I live in Malaysia, currently on holidays on Pulau Perhentian Kecil. Trying to concentrate on seeing reef sharks today instead of theorising whether I can make a docking ring rotate with servos.

Very cool, i was in the Philippines for 9 months. I went to Cebu,Davao City, Bacalod,Suriago,Comotes island,Bantayan isalnd, Manila,Tagum,Cagayan De Oro, Bohol,and a few others. Im actually moving there soon. well retiring there anyway.

Oh,I wanted to post this issue with dissapearing parts while using this. I'm happy that I'm not first! KSP is now loading with installed fix and waiting for it to load,because I want to make a film named "Kerbal Wars" which is a parody to Star Wars. I will edit this post and see if it works.

I thought it was just a "part wrapper" problem, how hard could it be to fix? I am not a programmer, but damn, enough is enough, I refuse to play the latest release due to not being able to use the coolest add-on in the game, which btw should be already included by the developers as stock parts... /sadface

I thought it was just a "part wrapper" problem, how hard could it be to fix? I am not a programmer, but damn, enough is enough, I refuse to play the latest release due to not being able to use the coolest add-on in the game, which btw should be already included by the developers as stock parts... /sadface

The GitHub link above works fine, although I havent used the claw yet.

The Gifthub file is not working with my steam version of the game, the parts do not load (including stock parts).

I'm new to the game, don't know if I'm doing something wrong.

Edited by seudavi

Just wanted to say that Kerbalnauts everywhere love this mod, and want to send a shout out to the creator for making us such an awesome mod! I just wanted to say that plenty of us are waiting patiently, and we hope you wont forget one of our favorite mods! I want the creator to know that there is a lot of love for this mod, and can't wait for an official fix, or even additional content!

Please check this:

On vanilla version with only Infernal installed, I cannot use pistons as legs. On the runway, they sink into the ground. On the pad, if I add some structure (panels) under them, they stay put; If it's only the pistons, they sink.

just place a probe CM over a piston and see what happens.

Please check this:

On vanilla version with only Infernal installed, I cannot use pistons as legs. On the runway, they sink into the ground. On the pad, if I add some structure (panels) under them, they stay put; If it's only the pistons, they sink.

just place a probe CM over a piston and see what happens.

Yeah, I can confirm that. One of the little cubes on the end, or better, a truss part from one of the many 'structural truss' mods works well.

It was not a parts wrapper issue, 0.20 broke the plugin that runs these parts....and there is a fix for it....try reading a bit of a thread for ya make an irate post