How can I change "Argument of Periapsis"

In this case, you'll want to bring up a manoeuvre node and tweak the Radial In/Out handles (blue ones), depending on where on your orbit you choose to burn. It's probably best to make this burn at a point where your current orbit closely matches your target orbit. It's quite possible you'll need to tweak your Prograde/Retrograde handles as well to keep the altitude in the target's vicinity. Once you've got it set up, point at the manoeuvre vector and burn.

For future reference, though, I've found it's often a lot better to do this part just with your normal Prograde/Retrograde burns when you're trying to achieve the correct altitude -- if you burn at the closest point on your orbit to your target Ap/Pe positions (rather than burning at the existing Ap/Pe positions), the Ap/Pe will shift towards the point you're at and thus roughly match the argument of the target Ap/Pe. :)

In this case, you'll want to bring up a manoeuvre node and tweak the Radial In/Out handles (blue ones), depending on where on your orbit you choose to burn.

Just to clarify in case OP is colourblind (like me): the light blue ones where, in this case, one is pointing towards Kerbin and the other is pointing away. The "normal" ones look blue to me.

• 3 months later...