What is "Project V"?

Parkaboy

Valentina?

Surprisingly, you might be on to something: Maxmaps has stated in the past that female Kerbals are a distinct possibility, so V for Valentina, the first female astronaut, would fit quite well.

Maxmaps is probably laughing his head off at the wild speculation he's seeing right now, but this is pretty compelling.

Surprisingly, you might be on to something: Maxmaps has stated in the past that female Kerbals are a distinct possibility, so V for Valentina, the first female astronaut, would fit quite well.

Maxmaps is probably laughing his head off at the wild speculation he's seeing right now, but this is pretty compelling.

Well, than again V could be Vladislav Volkov .. a cosmonaut who died on Reentry.

May that be a hint that we get reentry heat now with the aero overhaul?

Well, than again V could be Vladislav Volkov .. a cosmonaut who died on Reentry.

May that be a hint that we get reentry heat now with the aero overhaul?

I feel it's a little tenuous, but I want reentry heat in stock so bad I'll believe it!!!

V in spain is written "Uve".

It has 3 characters.

A triangle has 3 sides.

Project has 7 characters

7 is the lowest dimension of an exotic sphere

An eyeball is a sphere, but a very exotic one.

Illuminatéh confirmed :P

Jokes aside, it might be related to aerodynamics. (You know, an inverted V is a nose cone :P)

Maybe its something related with spanish, like "volar" which means "fly".

Anyway, who knows, hope it's something cool we don't have already in mods (*surface stuff*)

Cheers! :)

Edited by tajampi
Illuminati is indeed written "Illuminatéh

Project - Vogon

We will be able to destroy planets once we have a few crafts in orbit... to make room for a hyperspace highway to other celestial bodies.

We will also finally be able to hear what kerbal poetry sounds like.