I'm making one!

kenbobo

Didn't look at the demo, but the website looks great :D

And yeah, some information on the game would be nice, is it a sandbox? physics? puzzle? shoot-em' up?

...or has it not gotten that far yet? EDIT: Played the game, because i'm not suspicious of 6th graders who made a website having a virus and the readme looked OK.

For anyone wondering it's basically "WASD to move, space to jump" and a lit grey room. Bare essentials, but you gotta start somewhere, I suppose. :D

Edited by Norpo

Nice, you gotta start somewhere when learning to make a game. I'd recommend taking your phone number off the site though.

Also, you need a general development goal and a description for your game. What do you envision it to be?

Nice, you gotta start somewhere when learning to make a game. I'd recommend taking your phone number off the site though.

Also, you need a general development goal and a description for your game. What do you envision it to be?

I know him a bit. Yeah, take that phone number off ASAP unless you want tons of calls and stuff. Also, emails... dont mods usually removes emails? Well, it isn't a personal one...

So

To answer many understandable concerns/questions-

Game purpose- Horror

Why is it so small right now?- I made this in 3 hours, I'm starting small, proving essentials.

Phone number- It's a google voice. I don't care about calls in the night.

Video of gameplay: I'll whip up a quick one. After mobile port is confirmed to work.

(this may sound sketchy but) E-mail me if you want demo 2.0.

Edited by kenbobo

congrats, 6th grade in unity for me, I couldn't do any scripting or really anything for that matter.

Keep on going (and don't give up when you encounter that horror bug like I'm having right now in my own project)

GJ :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.