Episode Seven: Professional Respect

Capt'n Skunky

Rumor is that Lil\' Kim was not happy about this... what? Not that Kim?

Oh.. Rumor has it that Kim Kardashian was not.. what? You don\'t say? Well.

Some short dude named Kim isn\'t happy about this failure. More news to follow...

http://www.kerbalcomics.com/2012/04/23/episode-seven-professional-respect/

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

Kerbal Comics

Sorry, I don\'t understand it, why it\'s funny and the clue. But it\'s probably me, being busy with school and work for school for 10 hours today, and 'played' only 90 minutes on the pc. Tired. Bored.

However, nice drawed...

Sorry, I don\'t understand it, why it\'s funny and the clue. But it\'s probably me, being busy with school and work for school for 10 hours today, and 'played' only 90 minutes on the pc. Tired. Bored.

However, nice drawed...

(I think it is a reference to the recent North (?) Korean launch)

Yeah... I don\'t get it.

So the North Kereans launch their rocket, it predictably fails, so then... OK...

So why are they suckers? What are Bill and Bob anxious about?

What is this? I don\'t even...

Yeah... I don\'t get it.

So the North Kereans launch their rocket, it predictably fails, so then... OK...

So why are they suckers? What are Bill and Bob anxious about?

What is this? I don\'t even...

Bill and Bob are annoyed at Jeb\'s juvenile reaction.

Jeb, on the other hand... well...

Kerbals who live in glass capsules shouldn\'t throw explosives.

I looked to it, for a second time, and know I understood it. But it isn\'t possible to see that its something Korean...Maye you could have wrote in the first pic on the upper left corner in a 'cadre': On the russion tv...

I looked to it, for a second time, and know I understood it. But it isn\'t possible to see that its something Korean...Maye you could have wrote in the first pic on the upper left corner in a 'cadre': On the russion tv...

If you look at the first panel you will notice some Korean characters on the rocket. Also, those distinctive hats on the soldiers.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

Kerbal Comics

Bill and Bob are annoyed at Jeb\'s juvenile reaction.

Jeb, on the other hand... well...

Kerbals who live in glass capsules shouldn\'t throw explosives.

That makes the whole thing kind of... grim, doesn\'t it? Jeb\'s kind of an ass...

And I have to wonder now: were there kerbals in that rocket? That would explain why Bill and Bob look worried rather than annoyed (doesn\'t read as annoyance to me; note the eyebrows).

Also, how are the Koreans suckers? A sucker is someone who gullibly falls for a ruse. Did Jeb trick them somehow?

The more I think about it, the less sense it makes.

And now Jeb\'s acting like an childish jerk, which is really out of character for him.

Jeb can be stupid, he can be reckless, cocky, lazy, etc... but if he doesn\'t mean well and is just an ass, then he\'s not endearing at all.

Think Homer Simpson, or Homestar Runner, or Private Michael J. Caboose. They\'re idiots to be sure, but they\'re not spiteful. They try to be good despite all their faults, and the audience likes them for it.

Jeb is still a very young character, but he\'s the lead, and care needs to be taken when writing him.