[0.90] Lazor System v35 (Dec 17)

Romfarer

ok i just need to make sure do the sound and textures go in plugins or plugindata?

The "howtoinstall.txt" does not say anything about this, cause you should not concern yourself with it. All you have to do is to copy a folder in my zip file into the right place, just like the file explains. The moment you start renaming or moving stuff around you are doing it wrong, and making the installation corrupted.

Can someone pls help me with the Lazor Guided Missiles mod? I’ve been trying to launch missiles from orbit to ground but they miss completely every time.I also tried to activate the lazor system some time after the missile was entered the atmosphere but it didnt help. Can someone help me with this?

it seems like basically the majority of the lazor system isn't working outside of kerbin's SOI, I have had the same problem with all my ships all over the solar system outside of kerbin, what I will test is if the lazor starts to work again when returning to kerbin's SOI., will report back, but I have a colony with a few resupply vessels on duna that aren't going to get their gas until this is fixed!

Oh and I hope you realise laser is the correct spelling of "lazor" and that it stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.

I hope you realize that little green men aren't real, and a planet with an equatorial radius of 600km would have to be made out of osmium to have a surface gravity of 1G. :sticktongue:

Also, if "laser" can't be spelled with a "z", make sure to correctly spell "realize". :wink:

I hope you realize that little green men aren't real, and a planet with an equatorial radius of 600km would have to be made out of osmium to have a surface gravity of 1G. :sticktongue:

Also, if "laser" can't be spelled with a "z", make sure to correctly spell "realize". :wink:

Realize is the American version, and I'm not from America. You don't happen to know where I can download 0.20 version do you?

http://grammarist.com/spelling/realise-realize/

realize predates the United States and Canada by nearly two centuriesâ€â€and has been the preferred spelling throughout most of the word’s history in English.

I did try to search for a previous version of Lazor System that is .20 compatible but I cannot find anywhere that is hosting that file. I've even checked to see if I have it on my drive, but it looks like I don't. Sorry. :(

I may have just put it in the wrong folder, but I got myself the sunbeam and lazor guided missiles, and put them into Kerbal Space Program>Parts and It's not in my inventory (I also have the rest of the Lazors mod) It didn't work when I put the sunbeam into the Romfarer folder in Game Data either... I have the latest update of Kerbal.

HELP!

I may have just put it in the wrong folder, but I got myself the sunbeam and lazor guided missiles, and put them into Kerbal Space Program>Parts and It's not in my inventory (I also have the rest of the Lazors mod) It didn't work when I put the sunbeam into the Romfarer folder in Game Data either... I have the latest update of Kerbal.

HELP!

All parts must be placed inside the gamedata folder.

not in parts.

Sorry if this has been covered before, but are the models/textures ever going to be redone to bring them up to par with the rest of stock parts as far as lighting & shadows? It is kind of irritating how these parts basically glow in the dark because they're not affected by lighting or shadows. I know it's just a nitpick of mine, but just asking.

Well, I just discovered that my Lazor-equipped ship orbiting the Mun had basically stopped working (no activation sound, no lazors drawn, not even the main targeting one, can't transfer resources, subsystem panel now empty, all that sort of thing) - And I came here to see if anyone else had seen it...

So on the one hand, I'm a little reassured that it's not just me, but it's also a little disappointing that it happens so easily. I wish the best of luck to all those investigating and fixing it!...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.