The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

-4 just kidding go,positive

your post is wrong so -4 :cool:

You should really read the rules...

7. In the case of two or more posts from two or more different people being posted at the same time(give or take a minute) trying to subtract/add to the same number simultaneously , the post that appears last on the thread counts toward the change in the current number. This is to avoid needless confusion and people can simply read the last post to continue the game.

Are you kidding me...

EDIT: No, guys, come on. -5

-7 ethan pls

In the same minute. Last post is the correct one, not even mentioning Xannari's edit. We are at -7.

You don't want the history to repeat itself again, do you :cool:

Professor please, ninja doesn't work in this thread. The two of you did opposite operations at the same time, the last of you won. Not sure how to handle this, because when I posted a "-8", the edit was not in place yet. But since there is no edit timestamp, I can't prove it.

Basically, until a higher authority decides, any progress from now on might be completely worthless. Live in fear.

Logically since Prof. endwalker edited his post and it cannot be proved that I replied before said edit, I conclude that my post gets nulled. So yeah, we are at -4 by Ethan right now.

Which means -5 by me.

-5 well, you did want to stall the game :cool:

Also "94 to go", meaning 94 number until 100, not the current number is 94.

It could also mean "94 more subtractions until we are at -100", which should be kept in mind. Your post should state the current progress unambiguously, even without context (e.g. when your post appears as the first one on a new page. It should be clear where we are without the need to dig through old pages).