The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

PSA: First post updated with the wins and MoD recipients, along with new changes to MoD rules. Now, MoD are only eligible for those who boost for the winning team. If they boost for both team equally (meaning if you boost +10 then -10, for example), or boost for the losing team, they are not eligible. Still send us all instances of boosting so we can keep track of those, however, to prevent giving MoD to those who does not deserved it.

The new changes should allow for more of a fighting chance - you can boost for a losing team to save them from losing, but you can avoid getting an MoD by just boosting back when the losing team get an advantage back.

Also, you all are still technically breaking rules with that format. Maybe I should remove the clause requiring explicit operation statement....but that would be a lot of headache.

OK, so I might have got positive and negative mixed up for a moment. But this time I'm subtracting one and I know the answer is

though I feel filthy, unclean, sinful, that there is not the one true symbol before that number.