The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

I can confirm the win as well, no major stuff to invalide it. Congratulations to the negatives, RainDreamer has been notified.

Also, any signature pictures are self made, there is no official award for fighting in this war.

EDIT:

-3 (-)

- - - Updated - - -

For the fastest war ever record ;p

Last post for ease of continuation.

Edited by Deutherius

I can confirm the win as well, no major stuff to invalide it. Congratulations to the negatives, RainDreamer has been notified.

Also, any signature pictures are self made, there is no official award for fighting in this war.

There should be....we could make a few different ones. One like window's, for positive, one for negative, and one +/- for those who switch. :D

We could also have one for those who have actually posted the winning number.

There should be....we could make a few different ones. One like window's, for positive, one for negative, and one +/- for those who switch. :D

What about Team Zero and Team Revert? The arts stuff is neat to see for a kick or two.

I posted the winning number, and have been with negatives.

-6 WE. WILL. WIN. Positives, SHOVE OFF!

Hey now. Don't bash the positive team like that. Even if I wasn't a positive I wouldn't like that. It's quite rude. ( I understand its a competitive game but please show some sportsmanship)