Just found this game, love it

TerranCmdr

Hi guys. I found out about this game from another forum I frequent and let me just say I\'m in love! After messing around with the stock parts for a while I decided to install NovaPunch (old version, I\'m still running .13 until I get another paycheck) and I\'ve been having a blast with that!

Anyway after 3 failures I managed to have a successful landing on the Mun and and nearly successful return trip. Don\'t quite know how I messed up the return, I was burning and didn\'t see my apoepsis, so I kept burning until I ran out of fuel. Oh well, next time!

So here\'s a video of my voyage for anyone interested.

I\'ll probably have a video of my Mun rocket progression soon as well. (This was rocket version 7 )

Cheers!

That was a really good vid, I enjoyed that, never seen that shadow when the camera is near the ground though.

I guess your brave Kerbolnauts are orbiting the sun now :D next time try raising your orbit in the direction opposite the Muns direction of travel, when you switch to Kerbins sphere of influence you\'ll be in an orbit with a lowish Periapsis, it took me ages to figure that out.

I hope you do more movies, and welcome to the forums :)

Thanks guys!

Yeah, that shadow was kinda weird, at first I thought it was the shadow of Kerbin or something but was surprised when it went away when I pulled the camera out.

Thanks for the tip, I\'ll definitely try that out the next time I make a Mun voyage.

And keep your eyes peeled for more movies! Glad you liked my first one. :D

Yeah, that shadow was kinda weird, at first I thought it was the shadow of Kerbin or something but was surprised when it went away when I pulled the camera out.

That\'s exactly what it is. It moves like that because shadows are currently only drawn for a short distance around the camera.

And welcome!

That\'s exactly what it is. It moves like that because shadows are currently only drawn for a short distance around the camera.

And welcome!

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for that! Is there a way to tilt the camera up past the ground? I would have loved to have gotten a shot of that eclipse, now that I know that\'s what it was.