The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

Souper

Uh, what would work, "Laythe_", "_Laythe" or "Laythe "

(I presume that "Laythe " is the one that you preferred, but you can never be too sure)

Laythe with a space! (It kinda rhymes)

- - - Updated - - -

Laytheception? *X-files and Inception theme play at same time*

Layyyytheeeeeee

To show the true and utter lonliness of the planet Dres, I would like to have my name changed to:

Dres

Yes, I have checked. Yes, it is not taken. WOOOOOO! And I'm totally serious. I like Dres, it's cool.

For anyone who is interested, so far I have found that Gilly and Tylo are also open. I wonder how long those are going to last now :D

(Unless there are somehow invisible shadow people named that, in which case I will be severely dissapointed and slightly alarmed.)

Oops, didn't see you there at the bottom of the page like that.

Name changed, even if it is a bit late.

I have a similar issue with Laythe Dweller. 'Minmus' kind of became my nickname, but I can't change it because there's already someone called Minmus. At least it's better than Laythe, though -- Minmus' last activity was at March 2014 and made 5 posts.

Ah well, I can still live with my current username.

I have a similar issue with Laythe Dweller. 'Minmus' kind of became my nickname, but I can't change it because there's already someone called Minmus. At least it's better than Laythe, though -- Minmus' last activity was at March 2014 and made 5 posts.

Well, is there a Minimus? Or maybe a Minmuz? These might be available.

How is it better? Laythe's last activity was in 2013 and he made 0 posts!

I don´t know why I would want to be named like a planet in KSP. I think it would just cause confusion. Is he talking about me or the planet? I used a name that doesn´t appear elsewhere, so I can´t be missinterpreted.

I don´t know why I would want to be named like a planet in KSP. I think it would just cause confusion. Is he talking about me or the planet? I used a name that doesn´t appear elsewhere, so I can´t be missinterpreted.

"Then, I started drilling on Minmus"

Ouch.

Alright some more time thinking, and I think I've found a name I can use.

Is [ Jeremy ] , without the color, an aplicable change? The main thing I'm going for here is just to get the surname changed to something else or removed entirely.

Alright some more time thinking, and I think I've found a name I can use.

Is [ Jeremy ] , without the color, an aplicable change? The main thing I'm going for here is just to get the surname changed to something else or removed entirely.

Sorry it took so long to get to you, but it's done now, name changed.

EDIT:

Hi, can I have my username changed to "skrublord9001"?

Changed also.

Edited by Supernovy
Another name change

Where did you come up with Kerdinand?