NEW RP FORUMS DOWN!

I got a message after surfing around the new RP forum saying that it exceeded its CPU and wont be available for 24 hours. :(

Now wat do?

Or in my bloody case, open a new forum, and anyone who complains at all, will not be allowed on the site. I have been trying to work my ass off on you guys, and yet get yelled at. Real wonderful group of RPers.

Im sorry i came off as complaining. I just wanted to alert everyone who didnt notice. I kinda went a little off that topic, though.

And I was just about to make a well reasoned point.

Basically I said;

1. We all know what is an appropriate way to talk to another human being. We should act accordingly.

2. Land claim conflicts can be resolved quickly, quietly and calmly by PM.

3. Radion can just give it up as a joke and drop the whole project.

4. Radions claim is probably at the upper limits of what nation size should be in order to encourage new nations.

5. Retention wasn\'t accounted for. Most likely to encourage new RPers and because not everyone has decided to rejoin.

We all have to play nice together, and I really hope that is what we all want.

2. Land claim conflicts can be resolved quickly, quietly and calmly by PM.

How, exactly? I had four people claiming the same land as me; not a little bit of overlap, the same land. One of those was popeter. How was I supposed to sort that out?

Lord Wasteland accidentally claimed a section I had claimed at the top of the page. I pointed it out and asked politely if it was ok if I had it. Happily he agreed.

Problem solved. No one else even had to spend time reading it.

*EDIT* But did you try? That\'s the most important thing.

Lord Wasteland accidentally claimed a section I had claimed at the top of the page. I pointed it out and asked politely if it was ok if I had it. Happily he agreed.

Yeah, that\'s the kind of thing I\'m saying didn\'t happen. Tim put most of his claim on top of my claim, then somebody else decided half of my country was actually their country, and somebody else decided to take the other half. Then popeter claimed the lot of it. The only way to solve that fairly would be first-come-first-served.

But maybe some of them would have been happy to rescind their claim, if you were desperate for that particular patch.

Is there any land left?

Particularly where Makavi was?

Or Lac-en-Vert?

Is there any land left?

Particularly where Makavi was?

Or Lac-en-Vert?

Who knows? Most of the planet is apparently property of at least 5 nations, because people apparently don\'t understand the idea of \'draw your claim on the last guy\'s map\'.

Not so easy running RP boards is it? :D

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

It is Radion running it. There is nothing wrong with the way he\'s running it. He just isn\'t able to be on 24/7, so unfortunately things have got out of hand.

The RP forums are being closed to be finished. I made the mistake of opening it up before it was completely ready. I will also be tightening down, and I\'ve gotten a new moderator. I want to make sure last night\'s fiasco doesn\'t happen again.

Sorry if this topic sounded like complaining to anybody. I have no idea what i was thinking while i posted it. I love the new RP forum and try to act as mature as i can. I really not sure where this came from.