NEW RP FORUMS DOWN!

Oh, did anyone claim the land I\'ve tried to claim three times yet?

Here\'s the current map; a couple of countries were approved after this, so I\'ve sort of scribbled on where they roughly are.

Untitled3.png

Here\'s the current map; a couple of countries were approved after this, so I\'ve sort of scribbled on where they roughly are.

Untitled3.png

I still wonder why Radion took the island on top of Tau peninsula (ThetaPsi).

Safira is higher than that.

And Popeter, as I have suggested before, I will suggest again - use a spellcheck. I\'m sure it\'s been mentioned in the forum rules that it\'s a requirement if you\'re bad at spelling.

Also, if you want your country in a particular place, you\'ll need to have it ninja the competition on Sunday. If I hadn\'t ninja\'d Safira where it was the other day, Aesia would probably be there.

That yellow scribble. I tried to claim that area THREE TIMES. >.<

I\'m very uncertain about that bit. I\'m not even sure that\'s the right side of the map. We\'ll have to wait and see.

Alright this is the current official map for the RP board right now:

vgsnk2.png

No one post a request about a country or you will not get it. Understand?

That\'s the strictness I like, keep up the awesome work!

I\'ve made the decision to create a writing test before allowing users to participate in roleplay.

Also, I uphold Lord Wasteland\'s announcement that anyone who reserves will not get that land. It is final. This is not a hotel.

Thirdly, Ascensiam, if you want to help moderate on the forums, the job is yours.

Before being allowed to access the rest of the forum, users will have to be approved by a moderator whom has reviewed their test. If your nation was approved, you still have to take the test. If you pass, you keep your nation which was approved.

I took my English Literature GCSE the other day.

And yet this is the test I\'m feeling tense about.

I\'m going to cooperate with Ascensiam to make the test (if he wills it.). It\'ll be a test of creativity, language skills, and understanding of basic politics. It shouldn\'t be too hard for those willing to make the effort to be in the roleplay. If you aren\'t willing to make the effort, you shouldn\'t be in roleplay.

A re there any thoughts about developments with the war system? My personal worry is the GM system; specifically that it\'ll just get ignored in favour of borderline flamewar light GM. Do you think it would be sensible to make the system mandatory, in at least some situations?

A re there any thoughts about developments with the war system? My personal worry is the GM system; specifically that it\'ll just get ignored in favour of borderline flamewar light GM. Do you think it would be sensible to make the system mandatory, in at least some situations?

It will be mandatory. Light GM and Heavy GM will still exist, but Light GM will be revamped to the point where you do need GM units to participate in Light GM. Light GM will be subject to a few more rules, but otherwise it will remain the same. I also will give instructions to the moderators to lock any war threads getting into flamewars, have the Kortugans come in and perform the Jedi Mind Trick, and put everything back to pre-war settings, if a flame war erupts.

Hey, what about having to use Treasury Points [Kerbits] to purchase/upgrade factories, which you need to use to build up your stronger military units [vehicles and heavy weapons, etc]?

It would mean that your military is based on the spending you do in your factories, which would vary, especially in recession or economic booms. It would also allow you to neglect your military in favour of projects - which wouldn\'t really be an option if we go with the current, and rather vague, \'how much do you spend on your military out of ten?\'

The cost of building military equipment is tiny compared to the cost of maintaining, supplying, and training new recruits for it. I feel the current system of a limited permanent pool of military points works best.

- sigh - Im not complaining but, more Gm... You don\'t see the lack of creativity in it guys, do you?

We need a consistent, fair system, not shouting contests. It\'s not like war is supposed to be a common event, anyway.