good mods?

Any idea what sort of "things" you'd like to see?

Are you looking for more realistic gameplay, more challenging, more sillyness, more science fiction, more parts?

You can browse here: https://kerbalstuff.com/browse/top

It will give you an idea of what's popular, or at least available.

Edited by razark

Moved over to Add-on Discussions.

I suggest you take a look at some mod lists here for ideas: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/127207-the-mod-docket/

Otherwise it would help if you gave us some idea of what you are interested in expanding in KSP. There are hundreds of mods (if not more), tough to recommend something on a vague request like "good mods".

12 hours ago, razark said:

Any idea what sort of "things" you'd like to see?

Are you looking for more realistic gameplay, more challenging, more sillyness, more science fiction, more parts?

You can browse here: https://kerbalstuff.com/browse/top

It will give you an idea of what's popular, or at least available.

realistic i suppose.

You can download RemoteTech mod if you want to launch satellites that actually have purpose. Set up a satellite network that allows you to have a constant connection to the kerbal space center. You could also download the SpaceX launch pack that gives you the Falcon 9 rockets which you could use to launch the aforementioned satellites :)

That's what I've done for realism.

3 hours ago, GunnDawg said:

You can download RemoteTech mod if you want to launch satellites that actually have purpose. Set up a satellite network that allows you to have a constant connection to the kerbal space center. You could also download the SpaceX launch pack that gives you the Falcon 9 rockets which you could use to launch the aforementioned satellites :)

That's what I've done for realism.

Do you use the Lazarus Spacex packs ?

They work on 1.0.5?

Depends what you mean by realistic.

RemoteTech and a life support system (TAC or USI are the main ones) add an element of realistic space programme within the kerbal universe.

EVE, Planetshine and Realplume make the environment look more realistic

FAR gives you more realistic aerodynamics

Realism Overhaul is a collection of mods that makes the whole thing like our solar system 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.