What is the most furtherest planet you have got to?

KerbalScience

I play the stock Kerbol system. I've had Kerbals land and return from the Mun, Minmus, Duna, Ike, and all five moons of Jool. I've landed probes on every body except Eeloo and Moho. Have orbited Eeloo, and done a flyby of Moho. I think that means I'm average.

On 09/04/2016 at 11:17 AM, 5thHorseman said:

As I've returned a Kerbal from the surface of every planet in the game... Eeloo :)

Same here.

Plus I flew out to 810,536,185,074,499m (about 7.5x the orbit of Eeloo) during an attempt at a highest speed in Kerbol orbit challenge. Even on max warp waiting for that took forever.

Ive had jeb bill and bob on mohos surface and brought them home, taken them out to land on eeloo and brought them home. I even have a probe in "polar" orbit of the sun and its orbit is something like 14 years to just go half way around. Yes its extremely far out beyond eeloos orbit lol.

With kerbals: I've been to and returned from Dres and Gilly (first ever interplanetary, officially). I've been to and been stranded on Duna and Eve. I've got a ship capable of Jool and back, but don't know where to send it. I've used debug mode to get to Moho and Eve. Minmus has carried uncountable bases. Mun has carried one. Duna has carried one. I may or may not have returned the colony from Duna, I don't think I've done that yet, maybe I will send that big ship there.

With or without kerbals: Sun, Eve, Mun, Minmus, Dres (sort of-launched a probe into a resonance with Dres, ~150 years from launch to intercept), Jool (literally, I sent a probe into Jool).

So far.

In prior versions (back to 0.19) I've sent crews to at least orbit every planet in the system, and most of the moons. I've landed and returned from Moho, Gilly, Duna/Ike, and several moons of Jool including a colony on Laythe. I've landed (but not returned from) Eve as well. So basically most of the system. In my current save with the latest 1.1 builds, I've only landed crews on Mun and Minmus, though I'm roughing out a crewed expedition to Eve to land a probe there, and another to land on Duna.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.