Just an annoying thing I'm noticing. The default UI is WAAAAAY too big, in my opinion. If I scale it down via the setting menu, it makes everything else really tiny and hard to read (and the navball and other parts of the UI are still the same size). I suggest making the UI scale option not affect text. Is anyone else experiencing this? Do you know of a way to make the navball smaller without shrinking the text?

NOTE: this mod is no longer needed from KSP version 1.1.1 on - the in-game settings have a slider to resize the navball (among other UI elements).

Edited by swjr-swis
mod became stock in 1.1.1

I tried scaling down the UI (also because of the navball being way too big) but noticed that it produced another problem: the Apoapsis and Periapsis markers on the map view appear INSIDE the planet instead of on the orbital trajectory where they should be! I set the UI back to 100% and the markers returned to their proper locations. Has anyone else noticed this? It seems to make non-100%-UI settings useless.

My problem with Navball is that velocity indicator attached to top of it as well as heading indicator attached to bottom, obscure parts of navball, hiding navigation markers under them.

Navball should be fully visible, no other indicators snapped on top of it!

Edited by Aedwynn

9 hours ago, AbacusWizard said:

I tried scaling down the UI (also because of the navball being way too big) but noticed that it produced another problem: the Apoapsis and Periapsis markers on the map view appear INSIDE the planet instead of on the orbital trajectory where they should be! I set the UI back to 100% and the markers returned to their proper locations. Has anyone else noticed this? It seems to make non-100%-UI settings useless.

If that's indeed the case, it would be awesome if it was logged in the Bugtracker so that it could get to the Dev's attention. Otherwise, unfortunately, just making passing mention of things like this on the forum won't help in having bugs addressed. 

http://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/projects/ksp?jump=welcome

ETA: (Also... try changing the settings and then restart the game to see if it still manifests)

It's an "enhancement" for consoles, which seeing as SQUAD isn't doing the port and a different company is, it makes precisely 0 sense for PC. That said, I had the same problem a non mod work around is run the games resolution to its highest setting.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.