STEARWING D45 in 1.1.2

Hey guys! I have found out how to put the stearwing d45 in ksp 1.1.2 after it was accedentally deleted at Squad. All you have to do is go to this link- https://kerbalx.com/Concodroid/Stearwing-D45

alternativley, you can go to the craft file in your ksp 1.0.5 and below, copy that, and replace a stock craft you don'tlike. you have to change the ksp from (whatever your version was) to (whatever version you want it to be, be 1.1.0, 1.1.1, or 1.1.2. This is not recommened, though.  The flames are from Destruction FX, i know that was discontinued, but I found a person that updated it. I will upload it to Spacedock soon, watch out for it.

6OGGuHl.png0UaX6qn.png

Anyone want me to upload & update another old craft, let me know. I'll try to do it. 

Concodroid industries not responsible for any ellipsy breakouts, or any seizures related to the game glitching out. :)

Edited by Concodroid
Added... stuff.

2 minutes ago, Concodroid said:

Wait, do you want me to...

I DONT KNOW HOW!!!!

i think...

No, I meant it in the sense of "I am moving this thread to Spacecraft Exchange, using my secret moderator powers."  You're good to go.  :wink:

1 hour ago, Concodroid said:

Phew! 

i think...

i hope....

No need to be skeptical around moderators (they're really friendly).  When a mod says you're good to go, you really are! :)

Shhh...act normal. Be careful, here they come...

7 hours ago, Atlas2342 said:

No need to be skeptical around moderators (they're really friendly).  When a mod says you're good to go, you really are! :)

Shhh...act normal. Be careful, here they come...

Nice!

pretend your sleeping...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.