Modding Monday: FASTCORP Autogarage!

SQUAD

Nice, thanks and congrats to the modder. Finally appropriate vehicles for planetary exploration. Will take at least one of those with me to the planets when i start my next career (which will happen as soon as the wheels are de-bugg(i)ed ).

;-)

2 hours ago, Green Baron said:

Nice, thanks and congrats to the modder. Finally appropriate vehicles for planetary exploration. Will take at least one of those with me to the planets when i start my next career (which will happen as soon as the wheels are de-bugg(i)ed ).

;-)

I "Herd" that concerning the bugged wheels! However, driving an 84 vet across the flats of Minmus appropriate?,,, Hell yeah!

7 hours ago, SpacedCowboy said:

I "Herd" that concerning the bugged wheels! However, driving an 84 vet across the flats of Minmus appropriate?,,, Hell yeah!

... or equip the van with pimped ion thrusters and prepare for ludicrous speed. That'll avoid the wheel hassle ...

There should be a winnebago. A winnebago with rocket engines...

As for driving a corvette over minmus:maybe some rich tourist would pay a lot of money for exactly that... Maybe sign a contract with him...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.