KSP 1.1.3 final build number

Teilnehmer

3 hours ago, Teilnehmer said:

A quick question: what’s the KSP 1.1.3 final build number?

What those guys up there said.  Unrelatedly, I really like your profile image -- that is a nice first stage design.

I've bought game on GOG, and latest download sais its 1.1.3 (GOG-8) - but installing the game, i have BuildID

build id = 01260
2016.04.30 at 12:23:12 CEST
Branch: master

Running the game, 1.1.3 build 1260 on main screen. xD
Looks like GOG team attached old BuildID files to new installer, CKAN doesn't understand that =(
Redownloaded few times, GOG support ignores me
I guess editing BuildID files can fix issue with CKAN, but I wonder why things like this happens, and did any1 who bought this game from GOG, have correct BuildID files in their installation?

On 26.6.2016 at 8:25 AM, Cosmonauth said:

I've bought game on GOG, and latest download sais its 1.1.3 (GOG-8) - but installing the game, i have BuildID

Uhm, might this be, why some players say bugs that were claimed to be fixed were still around?

5 minutes ago, Kristobal said:

I might be wrong, but I think that's the first stage of Soyuz :D

HAH, amusingly, you're utterly correct.  To be fair, the Soyuz is a pretty cool rocket, even if I prefer the kerbal stylings of the delta-IV heavy.

4 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

GOG has traditionally been slow on the uptake when it comes to new versions of games. This is the main reason I've not bought a game from them since FTL.

It seems u didn't read what I wrote. GOG uploaded new version, with a delay, as they always do, but it's not the problem.

19 minutes ago, Cosmonauth said:

It seems u didn't read what I wrote. GOG uploaded new version, with a delay, as they always do, but it's not the problem.

I have no idea what the files you mentioned mean, or how CKAN does version checking, but from what I garnered the version of the game you got from GOG was build 1260, whereas the "real" build is 1289. Looks to me like GOG is running behind. Which matches my experience with them.

Doesn't matter anyway, as I'm not really in a position to help you even if I did understand what you wrote (and, incidentally, I read)

On 26/06/2016 at 8:25 AM, Cosmonauth said:

Looks like GOG team attached old BuildID files to new installer, CKAN doesn't understand that =(
Redownloaded few times, GOG support ignores me
I guess editing BuildID files can fix issue with CKAN, but I wonder why things like this happens, and did any1 who bought this game from GOG, have correct BuildID files in their installation?

We've followed up on this and it should be fixed now. Can you confirm? :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.