Which mod is causing this solar panel bug?

All of my solar panels are producing no power after the recent upgrade.  I don't think it's native KSP that's the problem, it's one of the mods, but I've upgraded all of them and nothing seems to work.  Has anyone else experienced this or know which mod might be at fault?

wiX1D1y.png

Mod list (in order of likelihood?):

Kopernicus

Outer planets mod

KIS

KAS

United Kolonization Systems

Umbra Space Industries Life Support

Extra Planetary Launchpads

MechJeb2

Kerbal Alarm Clock

FinalFrontier

25 minutes ago, sickbox said:

Same here, downgraded to 1.1.1 and many happy energy flow times after that. Seems that the solar panel bug came back in the last release.

(Emphasis mine)

Please don't post totally inaccurate conclusions about mods, especially when the correct information is already freely available in the particular mod's own forum thread.

You should NOT be using Kopernicus 1.1.1.  Version 1.1.2 is the latest version and works correctly.  Download a fresh copy of version 1.1.2 from here and install it.

Specifically, this problem is caused by having an old version of ModularFlightIntegrator.  Various mods (not to mention CKAN) include an older version of this mod (either 1.1.4 or even 1.1.3 for KSP 1.1.2) and, if their install instructions are followed, you can overwrite the working version supplied with Kopernicus with a broken version.  Your downgrade to Kopernicus 1.1.1 will have restored the correct version of ModularFlightIntegrator which will have fixed (some aspects of) the solar panels but will have introduced a number of other issues.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.