Would You Rather...

TopHeavy11

Everyone's favorite game, now in the Lounge! The rules are simple!

Answer the previous posters question, then post your own. You must answer with one of the answers, or your question should be skipped over.

If you want to ask me about 3 choice questions, message me.

I'll start: Would you rather... never go past the Mun, but have all missions be successful, or go wherever you want, but 1 in 6 of your missions fail in a spectacular way?

Edited by TopHeavy11

Fly out of the solar system. Who knows where I'll end up? Maybe I'll become immortal and have a warp drive that can go anywhere but back to the solar system.

Would you rather explore this universe, or another universe which has a 1/3rd chance of have different physics, elements, and whatever else that could be changed?

Steam engine, because I don't want to be known for playing only the right side of the piano.

Would you rather (3 choice ahead,) be the King of the World but die at the age of 32, be hated, but live to 120, or live an average life with an average lifespan?

Edited by TopHeavy11

Another thread. Wait...ok, maybe I'd rather post in the "Solve a Paradox" thread now...

Would you rather look at Saturn or Jupiter in a small telescope, given you can only look at one of them and both are reasonably visible?

Edited by cubinator

Definitely, Borg. Internet gets faster, and you gain self-backups. Also, no more need in batteries for a mouse.
(In fact, it's a question: who would be assimilated),

Which way you choose in Mass Effect III: kill'em all and sacrifice Shepard - or kill'em all and sacrifice Shepard?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.