AC/DC - Thunderstruck [KSP Edition]

Batteriii

AC/DC - Thunderstruck [KSP Edition]

This is a cinematic I made during the summer because, well I got inspierd by the ''real life'' music video and thought to myself ''hey I can make that in Kerbal Space Program'' so I did. This is also the first Cinematic I've personaly managed get 100% done, I've tried to make one in the past but I lacked crativety at the time and it ended up never getting done.
The video was a pain to make because of the 50+ mods i had installed at the time and recording on my laptop made the game frequently crash all the time, but hey it was woth it in the end I guess.
Hope you enjoy(ed) the video.

Craft Downloads
I personaly made all the crafts in the video and they are all downloadable here
(some of the crafts may not actually worke properly read README in the download for more info)

Mods used:
BDArmory
Camera Tools
Firespitter
Kerbin Side
Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics
Raster Prop Monitor
Scatterer
TweakScale
Vessle Mover
North Kerbin Weaponry
Hull Camera VDS
SXT - Lack's Stock Extension
Procedural Wings

On 9/12/2016 at 3:40 AM, Pine said:

This is just awesome! Love the sync you have going on with the video as well! Really, incredible work! 

Thanks! I tried to sync it as good as i could, I'm glad you liked it.

On 9/12/2016 at 3:47 AM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

10/10 from me, much enjoyed, will watch again. :)

And nice to see your A 10 flies better than mine, flies like it namesake

and not your fault but the stock games booms and bangs are a bit limp, may I recommend

For effects such as below

Reveal hidden contents

p5cXtgp.png

Glad you liked the video! I used to have that mod, but it kept desplaying the effects when firing missiles and what not which was the reason i didn't use it.

Edited by Batteriii

On 9/14/2016 at 1:47 AM, CatastrophicFailure said:

That is some seriously first rate cinematography right there. How do you get the camera set up on the target at about 0:41?

I used the camera tools mod without any targets set, this then allows you to move the camera by clicking middle mouse button. 

Thanks!

On 9/14/2016 at 1:54 AM, AlmostNASA said:

Why did a C-17 get destroyed? Man why do I not even know engines of planes but i know alot of planes. But still I am mind boggled. Love it.

I felt that i had to blow up a big plane and the C-17 is the biggest and coolest cargo plane i have, so i figured why not lol.

Glad you loved it!!

23 hours ago, Dafni said:

Nice one. The A10 is awesome. Keep it up

Thanks! I tried designing the A-10 as well as I could whilst still making the plane fly like real one.

Edited by Batteriii

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.