Going To Eeloo And Back Using A 3.6 ton Rocket!

hazard-ish

In my most difficult and tedious mission yet, I send Jeb on an 84 year mission to Eeloo and back, requiring 12 gravity assists overall, using a craft that weighs just 3.6 tons! So much effort went into this one, from building the rocket and all the cars, writing custom configs for my visual mods to make Eeloo look just right, to actually performing each of the many many stages in the video! I really hope you like and appreciate what I've done here!

Enjoy! :)

This is by far the most utterly nuts Eeloo touchdown i`ve ever seen. I could not believe my eyes!
And by far the most epic Kerbin return, Jeb`s face looked well done sunburned and quite cheesy after all that time!
Amazing journey, amazing microvessels!

Edited by Mikki
Typo:D

I'm speechless. Just look at everything he had to do, plan ahead, design and fail (testing), needless to say, spend hours upon end recording and editing this video. Both the Eeloo and Kerbin landings kept me on the edge of my seat as I was simply saying "no way". I honestly can't begin to describe how amazed I was. Great job and thanks for sharing it with us! :) 

Edit:

We need those kind of oxygen tanks for kerbals :wink: and real life, tell us your secret Jeb :D 

Edited by ghostbuzzer7

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.