What do you do in your spare time?

munlander1

6 minutes ago, munlander1 said:

That was from the Sumerians right?

Yup... Babylon, the first dynasty essentially. The focus is to show that even in the ancient world, there was a necessity of honesty in the marketplace. It still is essential... but out of fear of a 2.2 infraction, I cannot say any more since it goes directly into political commentary and economic practices driven by politics.

4 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Yup... Babylon, the first dynasty essentially. The focus is to show that even in the ancient world, there was a necessity of honesty in the marketplace. It still is essential... but out of fear of a 2.2 infraction, I cannot say any more since it goes directly into political commentary and economic practices driven by politics.

Babylon would have been an interesting place to live in.

9 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Somewhat. The problem is I really would not want to live in the past, but I would like to be an observer. Would love to hear Socrates and Aristotle teach...

If you could observe a consecutive 100 years of history, when and where would you chose?

5 hours ago, munlander1 said:

I don't wanna wait till the end of this year though!

Ahh, but that is how art works. And software development. Which, I suppose one might call an art, if one romanticized it and looked away from the hatred and excesses of coffee--wait. It is totally just another art!

[Also, I write too! You should totally check that out! :blush: Links in sig!]

5 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

Ahh, but that is how art works. And software development. Which, I suppose one might call an art, if one romanticized it and looked away from the hatred and excesses of coffee--wait. It is totally just another art!

[Also, I write too! You should totally check that out! :blush: Links in sig!]

On mobile, can't see your sig, can you post the thread links:)

but, but, but I don't wanna wait!:confused::wink::D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.