B9 Aerospace - new thread

blowfish

@Flashblade and I (and others who are willing to help) have been maintaining B9, with permission from the original authors, for more than a year and a half now.  We originally kept the original thread with the intention that we would be able to contact bac9 after each release to update the OP.  bac9 has recently gone dark, which has made releasing updates rather difficult.

So my question is this.  If we create a new thread, would someone from the moderation team be able to update the OP of the original thread so that it links to the new one?

1 hour ago, Red Iron Crown said:

@blowfish Definitely possible. Do you have bac9's blessing on this or is it being done due to absence?

It is being done due to absence.  bac9 didn't seem completely attached to the idea of keeping the same thread when we first discussed it though (I can copy that conversation over PM if you'd like to see it)

The new thread is live:

@Red Iron Crown if possible, could you

• Add a link to the new thread at the top of the old thread
  • Change the title so that people know to look for the new one.  Maybe just "B9 Aerospace (old thread)"
  • Lock the old thread (we didn't discuss this before but I think it's reasonable)

Thank you for all your help!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.