1.1.2?

Giora

So.. I dont know where to place this discussion, so sorry in advance.

I am a fan of BDA, and also, I enjoy some mods that go well with it. Problem is; the common version among these version is 1.1.2, and... Its not in the "Beta's" tab in the library. Is there a way to download 1.1.2 legally?

Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, Jimbodiah said:

If you bought a copy, you could try asking Squad if you can get a copy. I'm sure they keep the old versions.

How does one go about doing that? Also I have bought the game through Steam, not the official website.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Vanamonde said:

Some posts have been removed from this thread. 

Software theft is, as the phrase implies, a crime. Please keep discussions of it off our forum. 

But I bought the game, why is it a problem?

1 minute ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Promoting distribution through non-official channels is a no-no.

Seems pretty reasonable actually. But anyways, back on topic, as a Moderator are you aware of any ways of getting 1.1.2? 

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Giora said:

Seems pretty reasonable actually. But anyways, back on topic, as a Moderator are you aware of any ways of getting 1.1.2?

Not offhand, no. The official distribution channels only make the previous stable version available, which at this point is a 1.2 variant.

For what it's worth, most major mods were made compatible for 1.2.x, you can probably find what you're looking for for that version.

Just now, Red Iron Crown said:

Not offhand, no. The official distribution channels only make the previous stable version available, which at this point is a 1.2 variant.

For what it's worth, most major mods were made compatible for 1.2.x, you can probably find what you're looking for for that version.

So no? Damn. Most of the mods' latest versions are 1.1.3, and the main mod, Bahamotu's Armory's latest version is for 1.1.3 as well. 

Thanks anyways.

3 minutes ago, Giora said:

So no? Damn. Most of the mods' latest versions are 1.1.3, and the main mod, Bahamotu's Armory's latest version is for 1.1.3 as well. 

Thanks anyways.

That's surprising.  My mod collection for 1.3 is now over 200.

Just now, klgraham1013 said:

That's surprising.  My mod collection for 1.3 is now over 200.

My interest in mods is very selective currently. I am very into war mods, jets with actual guns, artillery boats and aircraft carriers do it for me :P

go through your mods, the ones that are only parts will work with any 1.x version (and with some massaging, most of the .90 mods will as well)

the ones with plugins (read, .dll files) need a bit more research, start by looking in the forums for redux/continued versions. 

that will probably get you 99% of the mods you seek, if you post a list of the problem mods, it will help

Edited by jhousen
odd, why 1.1.2? that version was really short lived

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.