SSV Normandy Mod

Does anybody still have a file from the Normandy SR2 mod that used to be floating around? I'm a huge Mass Effect fan and I'm absolutely desperate to find that ship and use it in KSP... I'd make the mod myself but I have no idea how to do coding or modeling, and I just don't have the time to learn how. If somebody that still has this mod would reply and maybe email me a working copy of it, I would forever grateful to you. This is a picture of the one I'm looking for. http://i.imgur.com/ugzd4tZ.jpg

• 3 months later...
Does anybody still have a file from the Normandy SR2 mod that used to be floating around? I'm a huge Mass Effect fan and I'm absolutely desperate to find that ship and use it in KSP... I'd make the mod myself but I have no idea how to do coding or modeling, and I just don't have the time to learn how. If somebody that still has this mod would reply and maybe email me a working copy of it, I would forever grateful to you. This is a picture of the one I'm looking for. http://i.imgur.com/ugzd4tZ.jpg
From memory it was removed because it was a direct rip from the mesh and textures from the original game. I wouldn't want to be in court with EA either, so probably best they did.

I've still got it though it's no longer compatible which is really unfortunate. The version of KSP I just tested it in was .17 I'm sure it stopped after there so you'd need someone to patch the files before getting it to work in current versions, or seek out an older version of the game.

• 3 years later...

the geth have arrived at consensus, 5,962,158 runtimes agree that the model should be subtly modified as to not be a direct rip from the game but still be recognized as Normandy, and textures should be modified to fit with the kerbal space program aesthetic, heat shield tiles on the lower sections and the standard white hull color everywhere else blue windows and a flag to complete the kerbal space program look and feel the modifications to the model should be limited to window shape/size and adding of features like rails along the hull for EVA however 296 runtimes disagree with this and another 1,951,755 runtimes state that you could ask bioware for the model or at least give credit to them to hopefully avoid copywrite strikes it is time for you to chose which course of action to take, we also have agreed that uploading the new version of this mod to ckan will allow humans to download the mod with significantly decreased dificulty