Pleased to meet you.

Kragrathea

Nope, not Siltskin. :) Thanks for playing.

My grandfather true to his name is grave, intent and inspired by the best and brightest.

My father is pure whimsey and inspired by the funniest.

Once you name me you will know what inspires me.

Hope you guess my name.

rbJm4MRl.png?1

Edited by Kragrathea

Slartibartfast?

..or perhaps Klartibartfast...

A good guess. But wrong.

As they say the devil is in the details. Pay attention and you will be rewarded beyond your dreams.

Hope you guess my name.

kragrathea?

Actually I am surprised that wasn't the first guess.

While technically correct, what I am looking for is the solution to the riddle I have posed.

A small slice of immortality awaits the klever Kerbal.

Hope you guess my name

Edited by Kragrathea

Hmm. Apparently Kerbals aint that bright. Or perhaps not enough stuff is exploding to hold attention. :)

Final clues:

My number is three and fifty and my colors purple, red, green and white.

Last chance to guess my name.

eV59hpzl.png

Well the riddle thing went down with a thud. Here is the answer in the unlikely event anyone is still reading this thread.

The answer to the riddle "What is my name" is "the Joker". A small rocky planet orbiting a gas giant around a new star named "Serious" far beyond Eloo.

First post is paraphrasing sympathy for the devil by the Rolling Stones. The point is Joker (the planet) is considered a "devil" but you should see his point of view. POV being the image with a view of the sky featuring multiple suns.

Second is a riddle about the planet/star joker orbits. Jokers ultimate parent (grandfather) is the star "Serious" (grave and intent) inspired by the best and brightest (Sirus is the brightest star in our sky).

Third clue is "devil is in the details". Look at the images. There are two suns in the sky!

Fourth: "I ask for your sympathy, to see my point of view." Emphasis added. Come on. Look at the images!!!

Fifth. Joker would be the 53rd card in a deck. Colors of the Joker in comics are white,green,red, and purple. And for good measure a Batman movie quote: (Purple, oh! I love purple!). Finally an screen with THREE suns. You would think someone would have noticed that little detail.

A reward was mentioned:

-Pay attention and you will be rewarded

-A small slice of immortality awaits the klever Kerbal.

The reward was to be the right to name the next star or planet in the new Kerbal universe. There might be a consolation prize if someone can guess the name of the gas giant Joker orbits.

Thanks for playing! I wish you had guessed my name. :)

rsPVSFtl.png

ZExVZ3al.png?1

Edited by Kragrathea

Seriously? We're supposed to know you're inventing another Star system?

-Long Deconstruction of your "riddles" removed-

Basically, None of the Clues until the final one had anything to do with "Joker" (the second one only peripherally, and SPECIFICALLY in Reference to the Second Nolan Batman Film, out of over 70 yeas of "Joker" History. The final one was OBVIOUS, but I'd already made a guess by that time... and yes, I think everyone else had given you up as a nut. :)

Further, there was (and is) no evidence that your prize exists. Unless you mean you're making a mod, in which case, best of luck to you.

Oh. As far as names for Joker's Home (Gas Giant) - The Obvious Three would be: Arkham, Gotham, Funhouse.

Alas. I had given it up as a bad job by the time I posted the 5th one. I thought it was so obvious someone would guess and that would be an end. You should have guessed again. No rule against.

Sorry about the appalling riddle work. I do it as a hobby in my spare time. That and doing the fiddly bits around fjords.

No, none of those are the name of the giant. And if you didn't care for the riddling you probably won't like the name. :)

My father is pure whimsey and inspired by the funniest.

Once you name me you will know what inspires me.

This would be the gas giant. I noticed that the video you posted on the other thread still never mentioned the gas giant's name. Hmm.. Heath Ledger's performance in the Dark Knight was clearly inspired by Tom Waits, who is both whimsical and funny. I'm going to guess it's named Waits.

This would be the gas giant. I noticed that the video you posted on the other thread still never mentioned the gas giant's name. Hmm.. Heath Ledger's performance in the Dark Knight was clearly inspired by Tom Waits, who is both whimsical and funny. I'm going to guess it's named Waits.

OK, dumb guess. New video shows it's clearly WhySo.

• 5 weeks later...