The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

im seeing that, is it bad manners to post a pm conversation, i don't know I'm usually just a lurker. but i would like to fill you guys in on what was discussed.

I'm usually a lurker too, but from what I gather, you should only post that if you got permission to.

im seeing that, is it bad manners to post a pm conversation, i don't know I'm usually just a lurker. but i would like to fill you guys in on what was discussed.

It goes against the forum rules usually, but providing that there's no personal information I can't think of a reason to object.

If you guys pull this off, you'll be the heroes of the day. Now I regret that I never learned spanish and don have a credit card. So I can't help much other than whoop you.

I'm usually a lurker too, but from what I gather, you should only post that if you got permission to.

thats what i was thinking as well, thanks for confirming. well well wait and see he probably went to lunch.... that wasn't pizza from us.... :(

It goes against the forum rules usually, but providing that there's no personal information I can't think of a reason to object.

ill wait until i get permission just to be sure, its only right.

thats what i was thinking as well, thanks for confirming. well well wait and see he probably went to lunch.... that wasn't pizza from us.... :(

See Kasper's latest post. I think he just gave you permission.

EDIT: You could also paraphrase it.

this thread pulls all the lurkers out of their holes

Lurker here, just posting to say that while I'm not really active in the community I am very, very pleased to see that my fellow fans of KSP feel that the appropriate response to development delays is to order the devs pizza!

Hmmm, haven't seen any new experimental builds uploaded to steamDB yet today.

WHAT COULD IT MEAN.

that y-day when they were working on their possible fix, it didn't work and now they're working on it again... either that or idk I'm not in their office

WHAT COULD IT MEAN.

It could mean that they found a really nasty bug that they can't fix, thus neither a scratchpad build nor a new experimentals build.

Or it could mean...you know...

WHAT COULD IT MEAN.

Last I checked it was back in experimental's, 18 hours ago. I thought scratchpad was the RC, but I may be wrong. Could mean something good, or something bad.

Edited by Robotengineer
ninja'd

Last I checked it was back in experimental's, 18 hours ago. I thought scratchpad was the RC, but I may be wrong. Could mean something good, or something bad.

It could mean that the developers are so full from eating pizza, that they can't even get the release out.